Mr. Zakary hasn't been much into sports yet. He tried badminton, but I think he's still a bit young for that sport. We received a flyer for the International Little League Association and so I asked Zak if he'd like to try out baseball. Well he agreed and so today he went to try-outs. We'll he enjoyed it and will be playing tee-ball shortly. Yay! I'm so happy. This may just be the sport for him! We were so excited, we volunteered to help out (haven't done that since our flag football days in Valencia). Mommy will be on the yearbook committee and daddy will be the team manager (in the Philippines each team has an assigned coach....daddy sighs!)
After sign-ups, uniform measurement. Can't wait for the uniform to come in. When asked what number he wanted, 22 - he said because he loves 2's :-)
Next, here's your new mit, Zak. Let's play some catch and throw!
Finally, the piece de resistence, his new baseball bat. Yay!