My Surprise Birthday Dinner

In Valencia, my girlfriend Julie's birthday is on 9/10 and mine is on 9/11 so for the past few years we have spent our birthdays together with our girlfriends. Of course, when we moved here those birthday dinners temporarily came to an end :-(

BUT, Raffy made up for that loss in a big way this year! First, he and my mom gave me a beautiful watch! Then, our office threw a surprise luncheon for me and then at home later, as I was getting ready to out for what I thought was our cousin Rio's birthday dinner (we share a birthday too!), Nik and Zak surprised me with another gift, a gorgeous set of earrings and a ring, and then, putting the icing on the cake, when we walked into the restaurant for dinner, I was surprised once more! Raf planned a surprise dinner for me with friends and family. I was so surprised and for about 30 seconds I didn't understand what was happening when I walked in. Thank you so much for spending the evening with me, making it one of my most memorable birthdays! And Raffy, what can I say, life with you gets better every day!


(l-r aileen, corky, bodji, mc, donnie, rio, tj, anna
raf, me, agnes & pao)